Here’s a recipe for delicious and crispy fried chicken:
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken pieces in buttermilk overnight in the refrigerator.
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Remove the chicken from the buttermilk and shake off any excess liquid. Dip each piece into the flour mixture, making sure it’s evenly coated.
- Heat enough vegetable oil in a deep frying pan to cover the chicken pieces. Heat the oil to 350°F.
- Carefully place the chicken pieces in the hot oil and fry for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the chicken from the oil with a slotted spoon and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve the fried chicken hot with your favorite sides and dipping sauce.
Enjoy your delicious and crispy fried chicken!
There are no comments yet.